Suitable for double diaphragm pumps.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
The active pulsation dampener is the most efficient system for preventing pressure oscillations in the diaphragm pump flow.
The ZP ARROW pulsation damper functions actively with compressed air and an automatic valve and membrane, automatically setting the correct pressure to minimize pulsations.
The pulsation dampeners require minimal maintenance and are available in the same material configurations as the double-membrane pumps.
- Measuring and dosing
- Dampens pressure surges in the flow, increasing precision
- Filter press
- Increases filter efficiency and life span, creating regular flow
- Spray: for even, regular spraying
- Filling with continuous liquid spray, preventing splatters.
- Transfer with smoother flow