According to the Regulation at issue, containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations to which we are required.
The data controller is Valeria Pulina Administration Manager of Z.P. ARROW srl with Registered Office in via Giolitti 15 36056 Tezze sul Brenta (VI) Italy P.IVA 00386730246 email: firstname.lastname@example.org PEC: email@example.com
-Nature of processed data
The personal data you provide are personal, fiscal, economic, etc. … however necessary and / or functional to the implementation of the relationship established and / or establishing, both as regards the transfer of goods, and as regards the performance of services.
-Purposes of processing and data retention period
The personal data you supplied are those necessary for the contractual obligations and for the duties established by law, which will be kept for the entire duration of the relationship and, subsequently, only as required by legal and tax obligations and obligations based on the current legislation..
-Methods of treatment and conservation
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual way, in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR 2016/679 also concerning security measures, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with current regulations.
-Purview of communication and dissemination
We also inform that the collected data will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and / or of the law (the list of external data processors is constantly updated and available from our company headquarters): in the aforementioned framework, the communication of the data supplied by you will be diffused only after a reference to the obligation of confidentiality and security of the same for the recipients.
-Rights of the interested person
In relation to the data subject of the processing referred to in this information
to the interested party the right to:
– Access (Article 15 of EU Regulation n / 2016/679);
– Rectification (Article 16 of EU Regulation n / 2016/679);
– Cancellation (Article 17 of EU Regulation n / 2016/679);
– Limitation (Article 18 of EU Regulation n / 2016/679);
– Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the data controller data in a structured format of common use and legible by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without impediments (Article 20
EU Regulation n / 2016/679);
– Opposition to processing (Article 21 of EU Regulation n / 2016/679);
– Withdrawal of consent to processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the
treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation (Article 7 paragraph 3
EU Regulation n / 2016/679);
– Propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of the EU Regulation n / 2016/679).
The practice of said rights can be carried out through written communication to be sent by pec email: firstname.lastname@example.org or registered letter to the following address:
Z.P. ARROW srl
via Giolitti 15 36056 Tezze sul Brenta (VI) Italy